• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have our weekly controversy!!! Rejoice!

Hotsauce

2 hours ago, Pantha-kun said:

David Newton wrote on the Panthers ESPN page that Rivera said Peppers was starting in the place of CJ

I wonder if Peppers can hold up 4 quarters with increased snaps? Something is telling me that this will have a Kelvin-type effect .... If so, this D-Line will be much improved. Which is a good situation because if we can get constant pressure, Brees wont have enough time to pick apart our secondary. This maybe a blessing in disguise.  

14 hours ago, ColumbusCounty said:

I wonder if Peppers can hold up 4 quarters with increased snaps? Something is telling me that this will have a Kelvin-type effect .... If so, this D-Line will be much improved. Which is a good situation because if we can get constant pressure, Brees wont have enough time to pick apart our secondary. This maybe a blessing in disguise.  

He isn't 60. He will be fine.

Horton is better than Cj at this point anyway.

15 hours ago, ColumbusCounty said:

Brees has been hit a lot in the last 2 games. He doesn't take many sacks but hits still have an effect. CJ took the drugs to recover faster from back injury. The rest might do him more good. Pep is more than capable of handling the work. We just need to stay injury free up front and we will have Charles back in the rotation for the stretch run into the playoffs.

20 hours ago, ecu88 said:

CJ took one for the team!

ha...

19 hours ago, Pantha-kun said:

David Newton wrote on the Panthers ESPN page that Rivera said Peppers was starting in the place of CJ

how do you know you are old?

when an old guy takes your job.

Archived