• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who is the worst team in the NFL?

Jangler

Worst team in the NFL?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Worst team in the NFL?

• Dolphins
    • Panthers
    • Bills
    • Lions
    • Browns
    • Raiders
    • Chiefs
    • Titans
    • Bucs
    • Rams

I think it's a toss-up between the Bucs and the Rams. If you asked me yesterday, I would have said Cleveland. But after that shootout against Buffalo, I can no longer consider them the absolute worst team in the league.

Funny thing is, the Rams played competitively in many games last year and seemed as if they were on their way to building a defense. Guess not.

Gotta be the Raiders. Not only are they bad, they have no prospect of being good any time in the future. The Rams will bounce back, probably next year. The Bucs have shown flashes and are building towards their future. The Raiders, are just awful in every aspect, and are going to flatline until their owner does.

Jamarcus Russel, their number 1 overall quarterback in his third year is awful. Try to blame his receivers, try to blame their #7 overall pick this year, Darrius Heyward-Bey who has two catches in 5 games. Try to blame anyone else, and then watch a raiders game. I have never seen a quarterback so unwilling, and so incapable or completing a pass to his wide receivers. His leading receiver by a wide margin is a tight end, and his number 1 wide receiver has 12 receptions. If they had a semi-competent QB, they could be winning games, or at least competing.

Their coach will be in prison before the season is over. Their star defender will be in New England in the next year or two. Their owner is twice as hands-on as Jerry Jones and is half as competent. How can there be any debate?

Rams are in shambles from Martz's last two years calling the shots on Draft Day, and bringing in another offensive minded guy and pairing him with Tony Softli. This new regime they have will be okay given time. The Raiders haven't hit bottom yet because Davis is still there.

Archived