• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yeah, but everybody does it...

Reynman

45 minutes ago, luke nukem said:

Kinda weird how Everyone was saying that Dave to be named Giants GM was set in stone.... I haven't heard anything on that front, maybe they talked to him and found out some things they did not want to hear..... Makes ya wonder.....

Gettleman is interviewing for the job this week. Marc Ross was already was already interviewed and others are forthcoming. 

The belief that Gettleman has the Giants job is based on the fact that Ernie Accorsi is the guy doing the the picking. I actually think Marc Ross gets the job. He's younger and equally qualified.

8 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Well for one, the fact that you're spouting other "news" which is obviously fake (multiple offers coming in) is a pretty big clue.

Mhm...lots of talk about the sale of the club...sorry to troll, but you’re out of your element, Donnie.

14 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm pretty sure it's fake.

The most obvious clue is that Morrison wasn't "relieved of his duties". He left on his own, and everyone was surprised and sad that he did.

There's a similarly questionable Post in another thread. Methinks somebody wants some attention.

Honestly man - I def see the OP being full of poo, but if these allegations were to come out as true I don’t think I would be surprised. U shouldn’t either.  It’s the world we live in.

It’s not a black/white, liberal/conservative, gay/straight issue. It’s a linear issue with powerful men or men in a position of authority acting inappropriately around women and in some cases even men. 

I’m married with kids...I’m not gonna lie I work with some attractive females, women I would def be interested in if I were single, but to just have the gall and disrespect to just walk up to them and think that I can touch them or grope them or make sexually suggestive comments to them ...that takes a big set of cajones and a very small brain. 

Kevin Spacy, Mario Batali, al Franken, jerry Richardson, and dozens more their brand and careers and maybe even their marriages are ruined because they can’t keep their hands to themselves. 

15 hours ago, Reynman said:

Can’t reveal...current employee, worried about their job due to lack of professionalism in organization.

Mulitple offers for team coming in, including international offers...

Obviously including your source. Not too smart to talk to anyone if they are concerned.

13 hours ago, Reynman said:

Mr Scot...if you really believe that there are no back channel conversations going on regarding the sale of the team, then it is you, my friend, that doesn’t understand how business works.

I'm not sure I believe it eithet but Mr Scott is sounding quite confused again. I'm not sure he knows what a settlement means and hed contradicting his original claims of a cover up.

On 12/20/2017 at 7:33 AM, Reynman said:

Well placed source in the organization is now blabbing about Nippleshorts and a recent revered Panthers President...both were relieved of their duties due to sexual harassment settlements.

With all of the sexual harassment courses that I have had to take in my job, who the heck believes that they can still get away with this stuff.  I have been acutely aware since 2000.   Funny watching all theses NDA’s fall apart...it’s only going to get worse...

Just because Steve Smith Sr. and Deangelo Williams act like little bitches doesn't mean that Dave Gettleman sexually harrassed them.

(P.S. Dave Gettleman just interviewed for the NYG GM position.  News like being "relieved of... duties due to sexual harrassment settlements" gets around in the incestuous world of NFL football administration and hiring.  If what you say was even close to true, David Gettleman wouldn't have even been allowed to get within a mile of the NYG football administration offices.)

24 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Just because Steve Smith Sr. and Deangelo Williams act like little bitches doesn't mean that Dave Gettleman sexually harrassed them.

(P.S. Dave Gettleman just interviewed for the NYG GM position.  News like being "relieved of... duties due to sexual harrassment settlements" gets around in the incestuous world of NFL football administration and hiring.  If what you say was even close to true, David Gettleman wouldn't have even been allowed to get within a mile of the NYG football administration offices.)

Steve Smith would stand his ground and not budge and would not let anyone intimidate him in any way even Gman. Steve probably would have slugged Gman if he pulled that stunt on him.

7 minutes ago, rbsponsel52 said:

Steve Smith would stand his ground and not budge and would not let anyone intimidate him in any way even Gman. Steve probably would have slugged Gman if he pulled that stunt on him.

You’re likely right.

Smith sure did like to punch people.

Archived