• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The 2017 ATL Takeover

RoaringRiot

It's that time of the year again - where we head down to our least favorite city of ATL and dominate their stadium. We've got over 500 Panthers fans traveling down to ATL for this one, so we'll make sure to break that place in properly. Wanted to share the event schedule with y'all since even though we've been doing this for nine years down there some of you still don't know where to start. 

Saturday - 5p - Welcoming Party at Fado in Midtown. The ATL Riot crew is excited to welcome everyone to their city. All Panthers fans are welcome to join us at Fado (Midtown location). We'll be there until 730p/8p or so before heading off to some other Midtown locations. A flexed game means some people are probably going to get a little loose that night. Thank god @*FreeFua* isn't coming or else he would be a total mess. 

Sunday - 1p - Tailgate Party in the Marshalling Yard. Again, all Panthers fans are welcome. We only provide food and drinks for those who have purchased packages from us, so if you're going to come hang out make sure to BYOB.  This tailgate is always massive and will be no different this year as this is the largest ticket block we've ever secured. I'm expecting 1K+ Panthers fans there. Maybe @Jeremy Igo will come out and DJ again. I miss hearing that much Taylor Swift at a tailgate party. Or maybe that was @Zod. Whatever...

2p - Group Pic by @KJ89

330p - March to the stadium. Rolling 500+ Panthers fans deep to the stadium does not suck.

If you're driving then try and park in the Yellow Lot. The Marshalling Yard does allow some cars in there (it's mostly the bus/RV lot), but I'm not sure of the pricing because we've always only paid the bus price.

Here's a link to the stadium parking map - http://mercedesbenzstadium.com/parking-and-transportation/stadium-parking-lots/

Here's a link to our Facebook event page where we post updates and event info for the weekend - https://www.facebook.com/events/1734408129919981/

ATLgif.gif.1f840106137d148335c4a1fef8d0beaa.gif

The ATL Riot is certainly excited to have you all here. Just hoping that a certain few of us behave for the duration of the weekend. @RoaringRiot knows who I'm talking about.

1 hour ago, Randolph Panther said:

How hard is it to get tickets for this game?  I thought about going but the ones on stubhub or just to high

I heard on ATL sports radio yesterday morning that the Falcons are selling standing room only tix for $59. Might be sold out by now though.

54 minutes ago, TNPanther said:

The ATL Riot is certainly excited to have you all here. Just hoping that a certain few of us behave for the duration of the weekend. @RoaringRiot knows who I'm talking about.

I heard on ATL sports radio yesterday morning that the Falcons are selling standing room only tix for $59. Might be sold out by now though.

those tickets are only sold at the stadium :(

Archived