• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Zero Percent

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, countryboi said:

I wonder how how long Ron has been planning this? It him and Norv are tight like they say, I bet his has been in the works for weeks after Ron bitched about the offense to his mentor

I bet Ron and Shula didn't swap Christmas presents!!!!!

17 minutes ago, chknwing said:

Rivera is incapable of an original thought.  If someone isn't pulling his strings already, than Turner called him looking for a job.

I dont think so...id say they probably have talked a lot over the years...and more so lately...this was an extended conversation...

The good news is if they've been planning it for a while, and lets be real-- if Norv has been sitting out a year and was contemplating a comeback, he probably had the Panthers and Ron on his list-- Norv has likely been following our team over the last year with the intent of seeing how our personnel looks and what we do well/don't do well. I expect him to have a plan for Cam and the offense already in the works waiting for him to get in the building and able to really dig in.

6 minutes ago, Ship said:

The good news is if they've been planning it for a while, and lets be real-- if Norv has been sitting out a year and was contemplating a comeback, he probably had the Panthers and Ron on his list-- Norv has likely been following our team over the last year with the intent of seeing how our personnel looks and what we do well/don't do well. I expect him to have a plan for Cam and the offense already in the works waiting for him to get in the building and able to really dig in.

Norv talks to Ron regularly so he knows pretty much what's been going on.  Norv has stayed in touch with all his coaching friends since he hung it up.

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

Norv talks to Ron regularly so he knows pretty much what's been going on.  Norv has stayed in touch with all his coaching friends since he hung it up.

Correct. Which means it would be no surprise if at some point Rivera said "Hey Norv, how would you like to be an offensive coordinator again?"

Archived