• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Senior Bowl's coming up, let's talk about D.J. Chark

Rags

Too many body catches, doesn’t attack the ball which in NFL leads to INTs as windows are tighter than college.. let’s the ball fall into his stomach on long balls rather than going up to get higher than the defender...does seem to keep focus on the ball instead of turning his head, which is a plus.. a few catches even uncontested seem unclean (bobbled, etc).. anything’s better than what we have but would prefer someone that fights for the ball for Cam

Lauletta made himself a ton of money this week. CBS was already trumping the NEXT PATRIOTS QB??? a few days ago. I'd take a real look at him in the middle rounds as well.

Chark has all the things you want to avoid at this point in the process, but he did come out this week and show the ability to do all the things that that kind of player tend to lack so you've got to look at him.

If Daeshon Hamilton goes to new England he could be an all pro. If he doesn't he may be fighting to stay in the league in five years.

Gesicki feels a lot like he should be a Carolina Panther.

Quite a few CBs this week who were demonstrating press man ability.

Its an insanely deep OG class.

1 hour ago, heel31ok said:

ok so where does he go in the draft ?

Much too early to tell. If he continues to rise,  then day two isn't out of the question.  That's the thing with picking in damned near the bottom quarter of the league in draft position, if we want him (or someone), we might just have to take him a round earlier than most because he won't make it back around.  

1 hour ago, Growl said:

Lauletta made himself a ton of money this week. CBS was already trumping the NEXT PATRIOTS QB??? a few days ago. I'd take a real look at him in the middle rounds as well.

Chark has all the things you want to avoid at this point in the process, but he did come out this week and show the ability to do all the things that that kind of player tend to lack so you've got to look at him.

If Daeshon Hamilton goes to new England he could be an all pro. If he doesn't he may be fighting to stay in the league in five years.

Yeah the OG class is deep, and makes backing up the brinks truck for Norwell less appealing. At some point we need to spend money at we/DB and not just interiors linemen.....

2 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

Wouldn't mind picking that Richmond QB with one of our 3rd rounders if he's still sitting there.  Would make a nice backup to Cam.

Saw him.  Liked what I saw of Mike White too though I'd agree Lauletta's better.  And yeah, I liked what I saw of Chark. Rahshaad Penny too.

2 hours ago, Growl said:

Do we know enough about Washington to say he'll run much press man coverage?

We've run zone blitz here for years.  Wilks ran it but threw in a lot of Cover 2.

Archived