• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

An image, that perfectly describes how we ALL feel watching the Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl parade

Hotsauce

I'm happy for them. When I lived in Philly for a bit back in 2015 every Eagles fan I knew was solid. And I watched us dominate Chip Kelly's offense that year in an Eagles bar decked out in my Panther gear and didn't get beat up or heckled... Their small minority of bad fans may be the worst of any fanbase, but that is still a small minority, and one which every fanbase has just to different degrees. And their team this year had several great storylines I can get behind.

I was glad the Eagles won. Not only was I an Eagles fan before the Panthers having watched us/them lose to Oakland and the Pats in previous Superbowls, but watching Brady and the Pats lose was terrific. Brady should have retired last year after the historic comeback. I hope he nevers wins another Superbowl and retires after a loss not a victory like most quarterbacks who hand on too long.

Archived