• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worley throws shade at Panthers over Breeland injury

Saca312

Just now, The Natural said:

Of course you are. I wish you'd join the Giants forum and get it over with already.

Nah, I'll just give up the NFL all together if the new owners can't get things changed.  Until then all you can do is laugh at the disaster that this team has become.  Thanks JR.

Just now, TheRed said:

The Gettleman brigade that blasted every other former Panther that was critical of the organization better be here to lob some torpedoes his way.

You know that's not going to happen. In fact they're already in here laughing alongside  Worley. Gettleman love come before the Panthers, every time.

1 minute ago, TheRed said:

The Gettleman brigade that blasted every other former Panther that was critical of the organization better be here to lob some torpedoes his way.

They’re a pretty pathetic bunch at this point.

Who said anything about Gettlemen?   You guys are way too sensitive.  This is about the luck or lack thereof of Marty Hurney and Jerry Richardson.  You guys can cheer, cry, rag or whatever.  My coping mechanism is with laughter.

And I'm the villain?

Archived