• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Here's something worse than "fake news" in the forum...

rayzor

Being an ass about that "fake news."

Believe it or not, we've got some fans who upon occasion find themselves with what could be good insider information on what the team has in mind or at least a possibility. we also occasionally have posters who make poo up or who have bad intel from someone that they think might have a scoop.

take all of it with a grain of salt. give people the benefit of the doubt. stop harassing posters who try to bring something of value or interest to the huddle.

you know who you are who is doing this and you need to stop. if i see it anymore...let's just say i won't be happy with you and you don't want that to happen.

if you don't like threads like that...quit going in them. quit opening up their threads. quit being an ass.

capisce?

So I use to enjoy coming to the huddle for real news and now we are promoting people to keep posting these threads we know that is not true. The only one to believe on here is Igo, he knows more about what is going on behind the scenes than anyone. We all know these people posting these threads have no insider info and it gets old to go into all these and none of it's true. Don't see how this is a good thing for the site.

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

Being an ass about that "fake news."

Believe it or not, we've got some fans who upon occasion find themselves with what could be good insider information on what the team has in mind or at least a possibility. we also occasionally have posters who make poo up or who have bad intel from someone that they think might have a scoop.

take all of it with a grain of salt. give people the benefit of the doubt. stop harassing posters who try to bring something of value or interest to the huddle.

you know who you are who is doing this and you need to stop. if i see it anymore...let's just say i won't be happy with you and you don't want that to happen.

if you don't like threads like that...quit going in them. quit opening up their threads. quit being an ass.

capisce?

ok but TheSpecialJuan "Some guy on twitter" as a source.  That poo had me rolling.

1 hour ago, steven8989 said:

So I use to enjoy coming to the huddle for real news and now we are promoting people to keep posting these threads we know that is not true. The only one to believe on here is Igo, he knows more about what is going on behind the scenes than anyone. We all know these people posting these threads have no insider info and it gets old to go into all these and none of it's true. Don't see how this is a good thing for the site.

Heres an idea

ignore the fake poo. If you dont want to believe it, then dont and move on

if it has a credible source, believe it. If it doesnt, then dont believe it

its a message board dude. If you take it that serious you have serious man baby meatloaf plates left in basement problems. 

1 hour ago, steven8989 said:

Wrong.

You missed the point of this thread completely. This site/mods aren’t promoting it, in fact the OP states most can be crap. They’re telling you that if you don’t like it or as you say ‘know it’s not true’ to muster up and be an adult by not going in the thread, reading it/responding to it.

Archived