• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Daryl Worley Officially Released

bobsfoodbasics

I feel sorry for him, but he did make his own bed and this is on him. He’s lucky he wasn’t shot and only tased with how cops are. 

Apparently, he loves the liquor. He needs to get some help. I see him going through a bout of depression, because he probably knows he messed up and more than likely done in this league.

4 hours ago, TheRed said:

You would think people would be more impressed with the last few trades we've made all things considered. Especially since just 2 years ago we traded a 4th rounder for a punter only to turn around and cut him a year later.

Yep. Every trade so far Hurney has made has been good.

Gettleman did a phenomenal job in 2013 in the draft, FA, and managing contracts. His first year here is tough to beat. And he did a great job with the salary cap in general during his whole tenure. He also made some really astute moves that helped get us to a SB (signing Kurt Coleman and Cotchery and Oher- at least for 2015, finding Norwell and Philly).

However, his drafts outside of 2013 weren't great and his moves after the SB were probably more bad than good.

Still, he did a good job cleaning up the financial mess we were in. Hopefully Hurney has learned some from watching Gettleman and the other way around.

I liked Gettleman (outside of not keeping Norman at least another year). 

But that ship has sailed and all we can do is hope Hurney continues to perform well. Honestly and objectively, he has done a very good job in the short time he has been back. But Hurney still knows the new owner doesn't have the loyalty to him Richardson did and he has to continue to perform to stay in charge 

Archived