• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I can’t hate on Lebron for is antics after a loss

Hotsauce

I am not an NBA fan, but from the outside looking in, it seems LaBron makes the whole team about him.  Golden State, on the other hand, has some big names that play well as a team--I do not see a player lusting for the spotlight.  Does LaBron know how to be a teammate, or have all of his teams been about him? 

Frankly, he lost me when he built a TV show about his decision to leave Cleveland and go to Miami.  That was an ego fest. I am concerned that he will now go to the Warriors-the way free agency works and the cap and big market vs. small market teams--it seems the NBA is about individuals and certain markets more than equitable competition.

You guys get way too personal with teams and players, this TMZ of sports. Getting all emotional about the media. You know you’re the prime reason they exist and make money right? 

Who the fug cares how any of these athletes react to a win or loss? Learn to watch sports for what it is and be a fan of the sport. Just win a damn trophy.

Jim Bob seems to be operating under the "I'm right and you're wrong because I say so" fallacy. It's a common fallacy among those with an IQ of room temperature.

3-6 in NBA Finals. Two of those three wins came on the original modern era super team. This GS team with Durant probably doesn't even exist if LeBron and his boys down in Miami didn't pave the way for it. His other win came with another super star in Kyrie Irving. Kevin Love has essentially been LeBron's Scottie Pippen. People want to knock the guy for some reason but he's going to be in the HOF. He was considered one of the best in the NBA prior tobgoing to Cleveland to be the Robin to LeBron's Batman. People seem to forvet that LeBron basically runs the Cavs. He's hand picked that roster and coaching staff. If he didn't want any of them there they wouldn't be there and honestly, that's a big part of the problem.

9 minutes ago, stbugs said:

That’s an interesting stat. One question on that since you clearly don’t like him, did you know that LeBron has been in 9 of the last 11 Finals meaning that of course there’s a good chace he was in the last sweep since he’s pretty much always there. Also, trying to make light of LeBron losing to Duncan, Parker and Ginobli when the second highest scorer on Cleveland in that series was Drew Gooden, yep that Drew Gooden. That Cleveland team was far worse than the crew LeBron had this year. I’d argue that that Cleveland team may have been the worst collection of talent after #1 than any team  making the NBA Finals, ever with this year’s Cleveland team not all that far behind. 

I don't hate LeBron just his exvuse making fanboys. LeBron is a great player. I don't blame him, Bosh, and Wade for forming that super team. In a league with a max contract stipulation, why not? But I don't blame Durant and the Warriors either.

LeBron has greatly benefitted from a league where the West has been far stronger than the East for most of his career. He usually has a relatively easy path to the Finals then gets rekt by a superior team from a superior conference. Then the excuses flow. Make no mistake about it, LeBron runs the Cavs. There isn't a coach or player in that organization that wouldn't be gone if he didn't want them there ans honestly that's part of the problem. 

8 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

you quoted my post, a post which attempts to place real data within its proper context, with "DURRRR you suck lebron's diK!!" then you stupidly thought your whole "you just think you're right because you say so. you have a low iq" thing would fly lol.

you've done nothing but personally attack me. to be clear, i don't mind personal attacks one bit if they're backed by well constructed arguments. you use them in place of well constructed arguments. i encourage all neutral observers to compare my posts itt to his. you're simply mad that i don't fit whatever mental image you had conjured up when you first opened this topic. i've made an effort from the beginning. you're simply not able to make that same effort. you're not as smart as you think you are. please stop filling up my notifications with your impotent flailing.

I think you need to go back and read if you think all I've done is personally attack you.

I only did that because of your holier than thou bullshit attitude.

21 minutes ago, SOJA said:

People blindly hate LeBron just like people blindly hate Cam. 

that's exactly what's going on itt. nobody is giving actual reasons why he was apparently bad and when gjbc actual gives legitimate reasons for his points they just reply with some 'haha lebron's genitals' poo we all got tired of on 2007 carolina huddle.

4 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

yeah i saw on sportscenter today that lebron scores and assists throughout the playoffs accounted for iirc 55.9 ppg. the people criticising lebron are implicitly stating that he should have done more. he should have done more than 34/8.5/10 in the finals against arguably the best team in league history, a team that went 73-9 before adding kevin durant.

cam deals with the exact same poo. problem for cam is the teams are bigger and an all-time great can't have as much of an impact in the 11 v 11 nfl as one can in their 5 on 5 nba. well, that and the load cam is forced to bear to remain competitive could lead to permanent brain damage. shitty situation for him tbh and the criticisms of both are rooted in way too much off the court/field bullshit.

Thus I give Hurney a lot of credit for ensuring Cam has an arsenal this year.

Archived