• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A few early observations...

Jeremy Igo

11 hours ago, stbugs said:

Being cocky with a short memory is not a problem. I want him to be confident in his abilities and if that’s how he plays, we don’t want to change it.

I believe they said the same thing about some cocky CB out of Florida State about 30 years ago---forget his name...

17 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I have a feeling the TEs may end up being Greg, Thomas, and Vander Lann(sp?).  I think Manhertz goes the way of Brandon Williams.

I have thought about this situation--I  wonder about Armah playing FB and serving as the #3 TE.  I think he is about 6-2 and 240.  Played TE in college.  If so, Hood could be a backup FB....just spitballing here.

I thought the same thing using Armah as a backup TE .    He said he loves to hit people so as a blocking TE he could fill the need .  I would keep Hood because of his size . I just don't know if he could play on special teams . It would surely keep him on the team .

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

I have thought about this situation--I  wonder about Armah playing FB and serving as the #3 TE.  I think he is about 6-2 and 240.  Played TE in college.  If so, Hood could be a backup FB....just spitballing here.

In a Coryell, there can be some overlap between those two positions.

17 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Offensive coaching seems more assertive this year.  Plenty of vocal corrections happening out there, some explicit.

I am probably modt excited about this observation!

Archived