• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Will Start Moton at RT; Sirles LT Against Patriots.

Saca312

Aside reports that said that Moton would be a LT and Sirles a RT, looks like they're going the route of keeping Moton at his more natural position.

If you want my opinion, I think it's smart. It's far better to gamble on the LT situation than worry about both tackle positions. I like Moton a ton, but he's always been a RT or G in college and hasn't had much experience at all at LT. Gross even 

The Eagles basically did this with Lane Johnson last year. Kept their best tackle at his natural position despite another tackle going down. Their Oline stood strong and they went to the Superbowl.

I know we all want Matt Kalil out (me included), but at the same time if we want Cam to remain upright it's better not to gamble and keep the players at the positions they're best at.

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

Dude looks solid. Don’t move him out again. Matt can play right tackl or ride the pine.

Unfortunately, Sirles looked good before getting hurt. It’ll be nice if Williams gets back. Williams is 100% a RT. He was lost when they tried him at LT. 

moton and williams.....what could have been

Archived