• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Analytics- way of the future

Reebis21

Analytics are very important, there's a reason Belichick has been using them for decades now. But like he does, you can't let analytics replace coaching, personal analysis and eye tests, they are just one tool to aid in building a successful team.

25 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

It works in baseball. I know Apple and oranges but I like that Tepper is thinking outside of the box. 

it works in baseball because baseball is an individual sport disguised as a team sport.  there are too many variables in team sports to make analytics as valuable as it is in baseball.

1 minute ago, t96 said:

Analytics are very important, there's a reason Belichick has been using them for decades now. But like he does, you can't let analytics replace coaching, personal analysis and eye tests, they are just one tool to aid in building a successful team.

I totally agree with you just wish you hadn't used Belichick as an example. lol he also uses other techniques I don't agree with.  

Archived