• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Blame Everyone on Offense Not Named (Cam, CMC, Wright)

SetfreexX

Funchess has sucked, Smith was ass til the TD, CJ was visibly frustrated on the sideline after CMC carries in the red zone and when he checks in, a drop, another perfect pass and it goes THROUGH his hands off his helmet and becomes an INT. 

I’m proud of Bradberry outside but the defense as a whole has been straight trash can juice. 

Just now, Palmetto said:

Norv in the booth

Why do people keep blaming Norv?  He called a great game.  Falcons are a good team, we had a lot of drops which isn't Norv's fault, and quite frankly he gave Cam the best chances to complete passes (hence his high CMP%).

It was a tough game.    Ya'll act like we're supposed to just move the ball at will throughout the game.  Norv was not the problem.  We just gotta get better and healthier at receiver.  

Falcons are a good team and tough to beat at home.  Ish happens

2 minutes ago, Mage said:

Why do people keep blaming Norv?  He called a great game.  Falcons are a good team, we had a lot of drops which isn't Norv's fault, and quite frankly he gave Cam the best chances to complete passes (hence his high CMP%).

It was a tough game.    Ya'll act like we're supposed to just move the ball at will throughout the game.  Norv was not the problem.  We just gotta get better and healthier at receiver.  

Falcons are a good team and tough to beat at home.  Ish happens

I could be wrong but i think Norv is encouraging those short passes by Cam . this offense needs to open up. and yes the WRS have to do a better job

Archived