• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Earl Thomas Sticks The Bird At Seahawks Sideline As He Gets Carted Off

Saca312

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

He is under contract on a deal he signed.  I don't blame the Seahawks at all.  

That’s bullshit. Earl has been the heart and soul of the defense. They shouldve extended him or traded him. They’ve treated him like dogshit when he’s still a high quality player. I don’t blame him at all.

15 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

That’s bullshit. Earl has been the heart and soul of the defense. They shouldve extended him or traded him. They’ve treated him like dogshit when he’s still a high quality player. I don’t blame him at all.

No your bullshit.  He signed the fuggin deal and should honor it. 

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

No your bullshit.  He signed the fuggin deal and should honor it.  Fug him.

Most teams don’t do that especially to high quality players in the last year of their contracts. They aren’t resigning him. They should’ve traded him for a second. They asked for a second then when they were offered that they came back with 2 seconds. That’s bullshit.

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

Most teams don’t do that especially to high quality players in the last year of their contracts. They aren’t resigning him. They should’ve traded him for a second. They asked for a second then when they were offered that they came back with 2 seconds. That’s bullshit.

WTF...they can and will do what they want.  Even if RumGone don't like it.

Archived