• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Olsen owns Cowherd on Cam

PntherPryd

22 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Maybe I was expecting something more since it was Cowherd but that just sounded like a level headed football discussion on both their parts

Yeah, I agree.  By no means am I defending CC b/c like Bayless, he just spews BS that he doesn't even truly believe.  This seemed fairly tame all things considered.  Gotta love Greg though!

4 hours ago, zacka77ack said:

Colin Cowherd is reality TV guys. The sooner you stop viewing, clicking, retweeting - the sooner he goes away. Stop consuming and he'll stop being an idiot.

Unfortunately just like his father Skip Bayless, they aren't going anywhere too many people view their opinions.

4 hours ago, dpm0409 said:

Yeah, I agree.  By no means am I defending CC b/c like Bayless, he just spews BS that he doesn't even truly believe.  This seemed fairly tame all things considered.  Gotta love Greg though!

So basically, when he's face to face with Olsen (via video), he goes full-blown gutless coward?

20 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

I enjoy listening to Cowherd 

everyday to work/ school

and guess what I dont have to agree with everything he says

hes there to entertain me not educate me

I love him. He can be very interesting. He defiantly can go to extremes. But if he goes off on a topic I like. He can be extremely entertaining. He is good at what he does.

Of course, you have to sift through some stuff that just seem...odd. Some of his rants are truly off the wall.

19 hours ago, dpm0409 said:

Yeah, you are right on target.  When Cowherd is on, I stop listening, He has gotten really bad, he brags about the clicks and like so I stopped listening.

15 hours ago, JARROD said:

I used to enjoy Colin on radio years ago, then he degraded and finally went Batshit crazy on TV,... 

Years ago, I really enjoyed he. Seems he has sold his soul for rating/stardom!!! Although he can be entertaining at times, his double talk is wearing me down.  Regardless, I think he will be fine without me listening.

Archived