• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3rd Q. Cam last second decides not to throw a wide open TD.

Saca312

5 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

Cam misses reads and throws incompletions like every other quarterback in the history of football, from back yards to the NFL?

SHOCKING!

TELL ME IT AIN'T SO!

I agree sort of, I hate showing one bad read, and saying someone was off.

I will say that the entire offense looked off a bit, but still managed to put 26 on the board.

6 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

1) Giants were never up 20-16

2) This is the kind of crap that’s going to happen on occasion when you spend all off season and pre season drilling it into his head to take the check down every single time.

I have no idea why this organization doesn’t just trade Cam for Alex Smith and some draft picks. It’s clear they want no part of a play making QB, just look at the type of WR’s they surround him with. 

A little over-exaggeration but yes we need to let that thing fly. Other offenses throw to set up the run, we're doing the exact opposite. I'm not saying 60 times a game, but low 30's, why not?

And pick up the tempo man, damn Ron is killing Cam with our tempo

1) Giants were never up 20-16

2) This is the kind of crap that’s going to happen on occasion when you spend all off season and pre season drilling it into his head to take the check down every single time.

I have no idea why this organization doesn’t just trade Cam for Alex Smith and some draft picks. It’s clear they want no part of a play making QB, just look at the type of WR’s they surround him with. 

Do you intentionally try to type the dumbest thing you can think of?

I think many here (the ones with an IQ over 70) would be amazed to see how often even the best QB’s mis a read or an open guy

Ding ding ding ding.

I should’ve emphasized this more in the OP, but what I’m criticizing is a performance by Cam that would be “above average” for most other QBs. Cam’s missed a bit in the 2nd half, but because he’s normally been elite to literally flawless this looked bad in comparison.

6 hours ago, countryboi said:

normally when Cam plays as poorly as he did Sunday we get beat by the bears 17 - 3. the fact that we still put up 33 points is a pretty good sign

I thought Norv was trying to get consistency from Cam? Wish he had Brees consistency. Get the ball to cmc and he will do th rest What’s so difficult about hitting a wide open rb ?

5 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I agree sort of, I hate showing one bad read, and saying someone was off.

I will say that the entire offense looked off a bit, but still managed to put 26 on the board.

He was definitely off.  No doubt about it in my mind.

And I can use the same method of sarcasm as in my first post about QB "off" games.

Cam misses passes.  *ALL* quarterbacks miss passes.

Cam has bad games.  *ALL* quarterbacks have bad games.

Not talking about OP here, but there are some in this forum that believe that Cam is somehow unique in that regard, so every damn nit must be picked every damn time a nit occurs.  And if you point that out to them, then their inevitable response is "YA SEE THAYAR THEEZ PEOPLE ARE CAM STAN NUT HUGGURZ AND THANK THAT EVURTHANG CAM DUZ IZ PURFICT!"

Archived