• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Kalil Plans To Play November 4th Versus Tampa

bobsfoodbasics

4 minutes ago, Chaos said:

He can be ready to play all he wants, hell im ready to play.  But if he sees the field that’s a problem.  

Ditto.  I mean Chris Clark looks like an All-Pro, Hall of Fame, Perennial Pro bowler compared to Matt.  Its like the Flowers thing in New York.  Some guys just aren't going to pan out.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

"Play" as in back on the active roster? Fine. "Play" as in actually back on the field? Please no. Not as long as Moton and Clark remain healthy. Sadly, an in-season off the couch signing has come in and is soundly outplaying him.

Absolutely. Only if Clark gets hurt. And even then I would feel just as comfortable with Moton moving to LT and playing Newhouse at RT. He gets “hurt” again, and it will cost us 7M. No way he should play unless there are no other options. Then, still don’t do it.

23 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Ron leaving Amini on the bench gives me some hope. But, Amini doesn't have a big contract and likely his big brother lobbying for him. Thankfully, Hurney didn't ink that contract so I doubt there will be any GM pressure to play "his" guy.

is his big brother really lobbying for him though?  I mean he has to see the difference in O-Line play watching coaches tape through the week.  Some point he needs to give him some tough brotherly love.  "I love you bro, but we're good on the line.  You cheer from the bench and collect your checks.  Besdies are you sure you don't feel pain in that knee anyways?  Looks kind of swollen.  Probably should take some extra time to heal."  That's the leader team captain we need.  One that tells his brother to stay seated for the good of the team.

Archived