• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Donte Jackson thus far: 3 Interceptions 25 Tackles in Four Games & 70.4 Passer Rating Allowed (5th among rookie DBs)

Saca312

It’s really amazing how little talk there is surroundig Donte Jackson. I understand Carolina is a “small market team,” but this is getting ridiculous at this point.

Anyways, have to say I’ve never been more impressed with a rookie corner than Donte thus far. Tbh, could’ve had four interceptions or even more had he not dropped a few.

EDIT: He also has allowed a 70.4 passer rating, good for 5th best for all rookie DBs. Really incredible.

42 minutes ago, Peppers90 NC said:

We will, very soon play a good QB or two. Interested to see how he looks in those games

To be fair. He has played against ryan, and Dalton. Two pretty good QBs. Hopefully, he can keep getting better every week. But a pretty good start for the kid.

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

It's impressive but not DROY impressive. He will have to pick off some great QB's to get there. 

I mean, Is there any particular reason he needs to win DPOY? Because, as of right now. The kid is playing really well, and is making us a better team. Not sure he needs to win any awards to validate that.

1 hour ago, iamhubby1 said:

I mean, Is there any particular reason he needs to win DPOY? Because, as of right now. The kid is playing really well, and is making us a better team. Not sure he needs to win any awards to validate that.

Probably fans want to see it because Lattimore deservedly got it last year. 

18 minutes ago, trueblade said:

Probably fans want to see it because Lattimore deservedly got it last year. 

Yeah, most fans love to see players from their team getting accolades. As fans, we seem to over value/love our own, so that part I understand. But what does Latimore have to do with it? That one does kinda confuses me. I mean, he did not beat out one of our own for that award. 

It is just nice to have one of our own even in the running for something like this. Been a while for us.

Archived