• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official fire ron rivera

juliosantos

Here's the annual thread . He needs to be fired , I have seen enough of his bs since 2012 .this is not a reaction thread it's a thread speaking the truth about rivera and that is he sucks , we have so much talent and we can't stop the worst qb from passing all over us . 

14 minutes ago, juliosantos said:

Here's the annual thread . He needs to be fired , I have seen enough of his bs since 2012 .this is not a reaction thread it's a thread speaking the truth about rivera and that is he sucks , we have so much talent and we can't stop the worst qb from passing all over us . 

And Rivera is mounting the comeback in spite of players playing like garbage, what a beast

I don't understand why we have to be forced into better play calling. Why can't we just do it right from the start? If we do that, we would have much better outcomes to games and could've won this one. Rivera's conservative philosophy on offense and conservative zone defense is hurting this team greatly. I'm ready to move on from him.

RIvera will forever hold this team back. 

Cannot wait for the day he is fired. Fugging pathetic. How can a team have confidence in themselves when their own coach doesn’t go for it on 4th and inches from the 50 with a giant at QB? Of course Ron will accept no responsibility and blame missed opportunities, ignoring the fact that his squad has much more talent and is healither. Pathetic is the only word that comes to mind when I think of his coaching style.

Archived