• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funchess not a fan of his nickname

bigdog10

He thinks FunFun is childish?  There's a ball dropping/puberty joke in there somewhere. 

Would be nice if Funch realized how big he is and played like it.  Instead, he's left giving us a play or two that pulls us back into hoping he'll figure it out after drops on drops.  I feel like Funch might be of the belief that he's a lot better than he actually is, which scares me about re-signing him. 

I get where he’s coming from if he’s referring to people on the sidelines and reporters calling him that. If he’s upset because a teammate is using it as a term of endearment then he’s embarassing himself.

If you’re secure in your own masculinity you don’t have to tell everyone you’re a grown man.

8 hours ago, arbnranger said:

Big mistake, everyone knows if you don’t like the nickname you ignore it. If you show any emotion that you don’t like it, you keep it. 

This. That’s the oldest rule in the book. If you are ever nicknamed something and you don’t like it - you better not let anyone know. Good way for it to stick. 

Archived