• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To those claiming the NFL is rigged...

This isn’t particupation trophy football, we got our asses kicked. Take it on the fugging chin and move on. Accept that we flat out got beat down. Yes, the refs sucked tonight. But we still sucked much harder.

I didn’t hear a lot of “NFL is rigged to make them the most money” nonsense when we went 15-1 during the regular season. 

The only thing worse than our defense tonight is how many sore losers are infiltrating this forum. Frankly, I’m embarrassed by our fan base right now more than by our O-line. Grow a pair or join the Falcons forum. 

12 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

This isn’t particupation trophy football, we got our asses kicked. Take it on the fugging chin and move on. Accept that we flat out got beat down. Yes, the refs sucked tonight. But we still sucked much harder.

I didn’t hear a lot of “NFL is rigged to make them the most money” nonsense when we went 15-1 during the regular season. 

The only thing worse than our defense tonight is how many sore losers are infiltrating this forum. Frankly, I’m embarrassed by our fan base right now more than by our O-line. Grow a pair or join the Falcons forum. 

SB 5O SURE FELT RIGGED.

Admitting we got it handed to us tonight and taking the L like a man doesn't mean you can't state the obvious that there were some incredibly bad calls (the bobbled TD, crazy spots, Reid ejection).

The officiating did not cause the loss by any stretch, but had the game been closer it could have... the refs should be held accountable in spite of the fact it certainly did not change the outcome of the game

Look what happened when I think it was Torrey Smith took up for Cam?!? Quick flag for that and tonight?!? The guy starts a brawl and kept on going and no ref response.

To those who label "conspiracy" as fake are ignorant and Polly Ann as heck. The Panthers were not to win the Superbowl that the NFL planned to GIVE to Payton Manning. That was obvious.

The Panthers were not to win against the 49ers in that playoff game at BofA because they already had a ticket to play Seattle in the championship, Panthers be damned.

Tonight to start the game obvious face mask penalty on McCaffrey's opening TD as well as others. Not throwing the flag for retaliation. DJ Moore clearly has the first down and the ball is spotted further back. The refs spotting the ball a half yard further for the Steelers was obvious and just a continuation of showing the NFL's hand.

JR already had been through it. Tepper wants to win but if you're the Carolina Panthers they've already designated you as the whipping boy. Deal with it.

They played terrible YES but Pitt didn't need help to beat us but the NFL just couldn't help themselves.

42 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

It's funny how the NFL is only rigged when we lose.

I've seen plenty of games that had nothing to do with the Panthers be rigged or just terribly one sided calls. Like the fact all TDs are reviewed but not for the Steelers. 

Archived