• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do you want to coach the Carolina Panthers in 2019?

Carl Spackler

Who do you want to coach the Carolina Panthers in 2019?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who’s the right person for the job?

• Ron Rivera (LOL)
    • Sean McDermott
    • Bruce Arians
    • Bill Cowher (always brought up)
    • Mike Leach
    • Condoleezza Rice
    • Other (name your coach in the thread)

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Saints assistant head coach Dan Campbell is my favorite choice. I'd be okay with Dave Toub or John DeFilippo.

FYI: Bruce Arians isn't an option. Per Will Brinson, he's told CBS there's only one job he'd leave the booth for, and that's Cleveland (a job which he has a legitimate shot at getting).

The browns are a year or two away from being a solid team year-in and year-out. Must be nice. 

3 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

The browns are a year or two away from being a solid team year-in and year-out. Must be nice. 

Apparently Arians has wanted that job for a long time but was never in consideration.

(this from an ownership that thought Hue Jackson was the answer)

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Apparentl Arians hasn't wanted that job for a long time but was never in consideration.

(this from an ownership that thought Hue Jackson was the answer)

If they hire him and give him power, the browns will far exceed the Panthers at that point. Hell, right now we’re only better at QB, RB and WR.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Saints assistant head coach Dan Campbell is my favorite choice. I'd be okay with Dave Toub or John DeFilippo.

FYI: Bruce Arians isn't an option. Per Will Brinson, he's told CBS there's only one job he'd leave the booth for, and that's Cleveland (a job which he has a legitimate shot at getting).

I’m all in for Campbell

1 minute ago, mc52beast said:

Don’t believe Tepper will fire Ron unless we absolutely fall apart and lose the rest of the games by double digits. 

We have absolutely fell apart already. And suffered one of the worst ass kickings in franchise history. From the owners former team what more do you want? Ron has an affair with his wife. Tepper has to be f u ckin livid right not.

Archived