• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

London Next Year?

bigdog10

1 hour ago, murph1031 said:

BA just started flying into Charleston SC direct. About a 3 hour drive to Charlotte. Also BA already flies direct into Charlotte with AA

I've also gone direct from Heathrow to clt a the last two years, not cheap but you can get a decent price if you book in advance. 

9 hours ago, Billy_T said:

Z-E-R-O chance the happens.

On the off chance I was unclear.....

....ZERO, ZERO, ZERO , NIL, NADA, NONE, ZIPPO.....

....WTF WERE U THINKING?

That they’ve been having a great turnout, it’s easier on the players and that this year game was anomaly because the fans at Shakira show tore the field up. 

WTF are you thinking? 

13 minutes ago, luke262 said:

I've also gone direct from Heathrow to clt a the last two years, not cheap but you can get a decent price if you book in advance. 

Cheapest transatlantic flight is Iceland air by some margin. Ofc you have to connect thru Boston and Reykjavik. For most people they would rather pay more for a direct flight.

I love me mates across the pond...especially the ones that support our beloved Panthers.... but i think Europe should create their own league, divisions so that we could have a world bowl....Right now, the NFL in Europe is a Goodell money grab... dont agree with it...plus you all whined about Wembley getting tore up. i live 10 minutes from the stadium and could put you up for a night or 2 if you decide to come for a game.

It seems unavoidable, I'm sure it was part of the purchase process. I have missed every game played over there, that's to early for football. I think I once saw the end of a game but that was it. I would be livid if we lost a home game but will suck it up when we play over there as a visitor. Not really exciting to think about as a fan not in Europe. Hopefully after next year we won't have to think about this for another 10 years. 

I was thinking this may have happened in 2018 but for some reason they picked teams who had already been over here.

I might try and get season tickets to the London games this year as it’ll be typical Panthers will play at the Spurs stadium which has 30k less seats than Wembley.

• 1 month later...

Archived