• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera shouldn’t be fired. Cam should be.

TNPanther

3 minutes ago, KillaCamNewton said:

I hate this team. Waited till he was almost 30 to get any sort of weapons for him to take the pressure off carrying the offense and never bothered to get him an OLine to protect him. Seeing the long term results of using our QB like a battering ram

What weapons? If anything Funchess has regressed and he has no TE.

7 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Nope...the Cam we’ve seen lately is nowhere near close to what was at the beginning of the year

Ahh man what could it beeeeee

This one's going to be tough to figure out

What happened after the same cam got us to 6 and me 2

Ah jeez I just don't know. Guys I just don't know what it could be.

I've never seen another player get casted as done as quick as cam when he is injured. It's seriously incredible.

What I don’t understand is that clearly Cam is hurt and isn’t on his game anyway. It’s been like that for weeks now. He should have been shut down.

That was one of the greatest defensive performances I’ve seen from the Panthers in a long time. A damn shame it was all for not.

Ron must be in a tough spot I guess. Bench Cam and you admit defeat for the season when you had a shot at the playoffs. But clearly the offense can’t do a damn thing at all. He doesn’t seem to have a choice at this point unless he really doesn’t want to win anymore games.

I want Cam here next year and I want him healthy. But I want a rookie QB here to push his ass too.

8 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

This fan base is dumb as f*ck.

Thank you and for a few others on here making me feel better about our fan bases intelligence level. Dude is clearly hurt and trying to play through...traits that people love in brett favre and other QBs but use to trash their own QB...I’ll never be one to say Cam can do no wrong but the lack of love he gets from our fan base is fng ridiculous 

Andrew Luck had the same shoulder surgery as Cam Newton and missed like 5 fuging seasons. 

Cam didn’t miss a beat after his. His shoulder is clearly not 100% right now, but you guys ready to throw in the towel on the only player that has made this franchise relevant are some straight up scrubs. 

Why can’t we agree that Cam’s shoulder is not right without saying we need to move forward from our franchise player. 

Yall some Chargers Drew Brees fan sounding motherfugers. 

Chill the fug out. 

Guess who else look like poo this year? Aaron Rodgers. The last few weeks? Tom Brady. poo happens. Move the fug on and let’s support the guy that has carried this team since he was a rookie. The guy that made this team fun to watch. The guy that has been beat up 2x more than the second most beat up quarterback but STILL has only missed something like 7 games in his career. 

You wanna have an intelligent conversation about his arm, that’s what fan forums are for. 

You wanna poo all over him because of a poo 6 game stretch? That ain’t cool. 

JMO. 

Cam has never been great or clutch.  He’s a huge part of why this team has been so erratic.  He can’t read a defense and he consistently stares down his receivers.   Some of you say we don’t deserve Cam, so you are saying we dont deserve mediocre? I agree with that.  

Archived