• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Michael Silver: Ron Rivera Has Been Told He Will Return In 2019

bobsfoodbasics

5 minutes ago, MVPccaffrey said:

I should bump my thread predicting this to gloat but i'm not that type of poster.

This was a 10, 11 win team maybe if Cam's arm hadn't turned into swiss cheese half way in.  No one can win games when their QB throws 15 yard ducks.  Also not Ron's fault that Hurney once again failed to assemble a roster with depth.  Give him a GM that wasn't doing ad-reads for Bojangles 1.5 years ago and retool for another run

I agree until the depth thing..

3 minutes ago, MVPccaffrey said:

I should bump my thread predicting this to gloat but i'm not that type of poster.

This was a 10, 11 win team maybe if Cam's arm hadn't turned into swiss cheese half way in.  No one can win games when their QB throws 15 yard ducks.  Also not Ron's fault that Hurney once again failed to assemble a roster with depth.  Give him a GM that wasn't doing ad-reads for Bojangles 1.5 years ago and retool for another run

Cams arm is a legit excuse but what about Ron holding onto Washington as DC until he had no choice but to take over play calling. And letting two assistants go while his buddies stay employed. 

3 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Cams arm is a legit excuse but what about Ron holding onto Washington as DC until he had no choice but to take over play calling. And letting two assistants go while his buddies stay employed. 

I agree Washington was terrible, but besides the steelers game which game did we lose cause of Washington?  Perhaps Seattle and Washington, though the offense/cam had a chance to win in those games and choked.  And starting with Tampa Cam's arm degraded into absolute trash and from then on out the offense understandably sputtered

Fug outta here all posters calling people bandwagon for being pissed at Rivera's return. Y'all be happy with mediocrity, that's fine, but to hell with being pissed at fans who want to improve.  Y'all probably tell people to sit down at the games. Smfh

Archived