• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers full schedule

8 minutes ago, RenoCarolina said:

Will you take a look at 24 other teams and ask that question?

I’m a hardcore panther fan. I don’t really care about the 24 other teams you refer to. The reality is, we’ve done nothing but sh!t the bed since SuperBowl 50. Right now, we don’t deserve primetime respect. 

20 minutes ago, RenoCarolina said:

dude, I made a mistake in looking at the schedule on my phone while balancing other things. (not driving, that would be illegal).

I apologize for forcing you to google a gif that makes you look like a true piece of $hit.

I really don't mind chode.  :)

Browns and Jets with multiple appearances, Raiders, Niners, Bengals, Dolphins, Giants, but let’s keep talking about how SNF/MNF games are earned and deserved.  We have an MVP electrifying QB; Cam and Luke alone should qualify for a token appearance at least once.  Sorry, it’s bullshit.  

I love the consistency of this schedule. The lack of primetime games can actually be an advantage. We also get a nice mid season bye. We get Seattle and New Orleans at home late in the season. We get the Rams at home at 1:00 (10:00 their time). One of our away games is an away game for both teams. No large stream of away games and two home games to start the season.

All things considered I like this schedule.

2 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Browns and Jets with multiple appearances, Raiders, Niners, Bengals, Dolphins, Giants, but let’s keep talking about how SNF/MNF games are earned and deserved.  We have an MVP electrifying QB; Cam and Luke alone should qualify for a token appearance at least once.  Sorry, it’s bullshit.  

We (most) love Cam but until we know what's up with him, we have to assume the worst. So, that's not justification. Jets/Giants/Niners larger markets.

Raiders are moving so NFL wants to keep them in the spotlight. 

Browns are set up to be "darlings".

Bengals and Fins are there to get beat, not to make competitive games. 

Archived