• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We’re going 16-0 this season

3 hours ago, panthers55 said:

Every year is a new opportunity to be wildly optimistic in July before training camp starts. We have plenty of time to be "realistic" down the road. You should try it.     

2 hours ago, jfra78 said:

sure and we can cut and paste all your negative responses

First off, I’m not negative but reactive. I like to get excited after seeing something exciting. And I am optimistic about this year, even though after last year I have little reason to be. That’s optimistic don’t you think?

But there are two sides of the spectrum. And equally annoying fans are on the sides of the extremes.

We are going to the playoffs this year, win the NFC south this year, having a winning record this year, Cam will return this year...hell, even we won’t get swept by the Saints again this year are more excitable statements to me. But really 16-0?

Sounds bi polar to be because these kind of extreme fans are the ones calling for everyone to be fired, Cam to be traded and Tepper to the devil reincarnate the first loss of the year. Saying we will be 16-0 is the same to me as those kinds of threads.

So yea maybe it’s me but carry on...I expect no bitching from any of you guys when these bi polar threads emerge plz

If Cam is 100, I see a 13-3 type season and we split with the Saints.  I mean, who the hell outside the Saints is really in play? The Bears are beatable, GB is transitioning, Vikes? meh, um, the East is awful and I don't think any of the west teams are that special including the Rams. 

We have a clear path to a great season.  We've got the talent and organization in place that can make a big run.  DO IT.

11 hours ago, Lumps said:

First off, I’m not negative but reactive. I like to get excited after seeing something exciting. And I am optimistic about this year, even though after last year I have little reason to be. That’s optimistic don’t you think?

But there are two sides of the spectrum. And equally annoying fans are on the sides of the extremes.

We are going to the playoffs this year, win the NFC south this year, having a winning record this year, Cam will return this year...hell, even we won’t get swept by the Saints again this year are more excitable statements to me. But really 16-0?

Sounds bi polar to be because these kind of extreme fans are the ones calling for everyone to be fired, Cam to be traded and Tepper to the devil reincarnate the first loss of the year. Saying we will be 16-0 is the same to me as those kinds of threads.

So yea maybe it’s me but carry on...I expect no bitching from any of you guys when these bi polar threads emerge plz

You may not intend to be negative and constantly critical and complaining but that is how it comes off to most folks here. And your comments appear to be extremely negative. So it is interesting that you complain about bipolar responses when many here would characterize your comments as similar.  So yeah it may be you and some insight into your own issues might be appropriate. But then again like most folks here, they have little insight into their own behaviors so carry on. You fit right in.

18 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

You may not intend to be negative and constantly critical and complaining but that is how it comes off to most folks here. And your comments appear to be extremely negative. So it is interesting that you complain about bipolar responses when many here would characterize your comments as similar.  So yeah it may be you and some insight into your own issues might be appropriate. But then again like most folks here, they have little insight into their own behaviors so carry on. You fit right in.

You sound dumb as Fuvk . How many teams have went 16-0 !? You don’t have to go 16-0 to have a great season .. odds, history, etc will tell you 16-0 is very unlikely . Those 16-0 predictions aren’t bipolar .. their “ratarded” especially to be defending them . Lmfaoo

Archived