• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Duke Johnson to the Texans

trueblade

10 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

would have rather them traded for Melvin Gordon, based only on the fact that he is gonna be one of my keepers in FFB and I don’t want to have keep a guy who might not play. 

why would they trade for MG if they have Lamar Miller?

13 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

would have rather them traded for Melvin Gordon, based only on the fact that he is gonna be one of my keepers in FFB and I don’t want to have keep a guy who might not play. 

Hold out hope he'd go to a team with a better line than the Texans.

He'd suffocate there.

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I had forgotten over the off-season how annoying it is that somehow fantasy football invades every actual football thread once the season is here.

One of the things I like best about fantasy is that it makes you pay attention to the league as a whole and get a pulse on who is playing well and for whom. You become more aware of the weapons that certain teams have because of it, and you aren't honed in solely on the Panthers. 

BUT I still have CMC, Samuel and Moore on my dynasty league because I'm a homer like that. 

Archived