• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs Panthers TV

!stUp

Just now, jfra78 said:

download (3).jpeg

totally get your point - but the internet providers (whether via mobile device or wires running to your home) have figured out that if they don't get your money from the cable subscriptions... they'll get their money by jacking up the price on all that heavy video streaming bandwidth you'll use (which is used regardless of whether you're paying for a streaming service or piggybacking for free on your parents/neighbors passcode).

Folks are going to end up paying money to someone, somewhere along the line.

8 hours ago, PanthersATL said:

totally get your point - but the internet providers (whether via mobile device or wires running to your home) have figured out that if they don't get your money from the cable subscriptions... they'll get their money by jacking up the price on all that heavy video streaming bandwidth you'll use (which is used regardless of whether you're paying for a streaming service or piggybacking for free on your parents/neighbors passcode).

Yes, to a point, because of a lack of net neutrality and competition. They're also adding data caps which is an unholy way of generating revenue. But, in the end, I'd rather pay $65.99/month for broadband, $30 once for a streaming device and maybe $50/month for a streaming service than $65.99/month for broadband and $104.99/month plus fees for cable tv. I've seen cable costs much higher across the US. Plus there is a lot of streaming that is free starting with Pluto TV.

20 hours ago, PanthersATL said:

Crazy cheaper to cut the cord.

On 9/11/2019 at 6:15 PM, PanthersATL said:

Reminder: ATT UVERSE and DIRECTVnow customers no longer have the NFL Network.

[insert appropriate curse words here from those affected]

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/main/network/iwantnflnetwork

Yea fug ATT. I asked about 3 channels when I was signing up and told I would have all of them.... guess what. I don’t have any of them. Was told the internet would be twice as fast as the twc because it’s fiber... it’s not. Dropping these fools very soon.

Archived