• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OnePantherPlace Film Room / Kyle Allen

ellis

1 minute ago, Carolina Cajun said:

Hopefully having a healthy human back there will help a lot.  Cam newton with a crappy foot playing with a shitty offensive line is a recipe for disaster.

Cams ankle had nothing to do with Williams getting beat like a drum. 

Let's hope the staff uses some commons sense and we actually give the OL some help, left tackle specifically. Don't want to see another QB getting hurt back there. I think Allen has the resiliency to win one for us. But if we can't establish a run game it might be over before it starts.

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Cams ankle had nothing to do with Williams getting beat like a drum. 

It does if he cant escape pressure caused by William's being crappy.  That's all I'm saying is that if you have a crappy offensive line, you have to have a qb who can escape pressure and cam cant do that efficiently with a bum foot.

3 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

From what I remember in his college days Allen was streaky. He can make all of the throws and will look great some games and then some plays make you scratch your head. Should be all coachable...

Yeah. He did go 31-33 in completions one game at Houston.  And one was a drop.  Crazy.  I can’t hit the trash can from 4’4 feet anymore.  

Archived