• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Crow Eating Thread

Mol3m4n

It is noble to so willingly confess your shortcomings, my children.   Go now, and sin no more.

(Father Davis)

As an unabashed and consistent Homer, I have committed no errors of criticism, looking instead only at the light.  Therefore, I shall abstain from crow as a Lenten observance, in advance.

Oh.. and Go Panthers!

Greg Little - He has looked super solid so far out there in pass pro, and finishing that block to set CMC free on the edge for a 1st was every bit the opposite of what scouting reports feared (not playing to the whistle).

Tre Boston - He still misses tackles, but his attitude, swagger, and communication has helped the back end of our defense find its identity again.

Carolina mustard BBQ on my crow pls.

I'll make sure to cook up any of the crow needed to be served to the Shaq Thompson, James Bradberry, and CMC doubters :Eyes_Emoji_42x42:

As the lone member of the Vernon Butler stanwagon, I must warn y'all to not eat that crow yet. I lived for two years off of those blocked kicks. Don't make my mistake.

On 9/30/2019 at 12:44 AM, Mol3m4n said:

A few of us on the huddle need to own up to some of the assumptions that we've had from before the start of the season. 

I'll start with Shaq Thompson: I didn't like the pick when we first drafted him. He was a luxury pick, and one who had no playing time and couldn't consistently make plays. I was ready to let the man walk. However, this guy is balling out and it's thrilling to watch. Arguably as good(if not better) than TD.

Also Mario Addison: This guy has always been the definition of JAG to me. From the eye test I believed that he lucked into most of his sacks the past few years. The guy has proven me wrong with a consistent pass rush and has proven to be a capable starter. 

I honestly haven't been wrong on anything, at least not this season. Maybe that the coaching staff hadn't lost the team after all, although I still contend that would have happened if they had kept trotting Cam out there.

I wanted Fournette badly. Cmc has made up for it. Why? Because when all else fails the fugger is open. When all else fails he will dash for extra yards. When all else fails he will show how to properly catch the ball regardless of circumstances. He still light in the azz however he is a gamer. Cheers to cmc 

On a negative note, I will eat crow on this being the best receiving corps we have had in a while. They have been rather underwhelming so far, although I realize that for two games they did not have a deep pass option. I bought into the hype about the WR's and it is trending towards hype. 

Not to say that they are bad, but Samuel is not lighting the world on fire, nor is Moore. More like middle of the road roster guys in terms of production/performance.

Archived