• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's Baaaaack.......And no boot

ncfan

3 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Changing your name and bashing someone you used to proclaim isn't consistent. It's chicken poo. You're a clown and an idiot

Camstans know they can't credibly defend his on field play the last year so they resort to predictable personal attacks, *yawn*

I also love it when they talk about player bashing given how opinionated they are about Ron, Gano, Butler, etc.

31 minutes ago, FeelTheBurns53 said:

No matter how healthy cam is, you can't bench Kyle Allen if he's still undefeated.

I'm sorry, you just can't. 

That's the Golden rule of the NFL, and if Ron rivera isn't as dumb as I think he is, we should continue to see Allen out there until he loses, no matter how good or bad his personal statistics are. 

So Cockrell over Jackson then.

1 minute ago, micnificent28 said:

Just keep that same energy when he does look like his old self and balls out.. don't go shrieking back into ur hole. Stand by this.

I would be the first person to admit i'm wrong if 2015 Cam comes back and starts putting up multiple 100+ passer ratings.

Will his self appointed internet defense squad admit his time here is over if he continues to put up below average to terrible numbers?

4 minutes ago, MVPccaffrey said:

Camstans know they can't credibly defend his on field play the last year so they resort to predictable personal attacks, *yawn*

I also love it when they talk about player bashing given how opinionated they are about Ron, Gano, Butler, etc.

When did you change your username exactly? Wasn't it last year? The same year Cam started off having one of the best statistical seasons of his career until the injury. I don't recall you posting much if at all through that stretch either. Where were you after the Eagles win? That's beyond cowardly. You need some cajones. Either way you are a joke of a fan. Go back into your hole.

I think you guys need to be realistic when Cam comes back. He will have a lot of rust, he’s been injured a lot lately. No need to scream for KA to be put back in after a loss and poor play. Rivera will play Cam and this is his year and honestly I’d rather it be that way too. Going into 2020, Cams contract year it’s important for the Panthers future to know where he’s at.

If he’s for sure done then you can bring in whoever to fight with KA next year. 

5 minutes ago, Waldo said:

This is exciting news. I'm not nearly as certain as some posters about the time frame, but I am excited to see Cam again. 

Yeah I think after the bye is jumping the gun a bit. I’d say the week we play GB may be more realistic but if it’s cold there that week I’m not sure that’s great for his foot either. It could very well be the following week

2 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Yeah I think after the bye is jumping the gun a bit. I’d say the week we play GB may be more realistic but if it’s cold there that week I’m not sure that’s great for his foot either. It could very well be the following week

Hopefully.

Because my nightmare is seeing Cam being forced to go against that 49er DLine straight off the bat from his foot injury. Can only imagine the ignorant takes that'd ensue.

I think it’s much easier for a coaching staff on the hot seat to continue to ride the hot hand until a loss. Then put Cam in.  That’s an easy coaching decision.  

The tough call for the coaches is to play Cam as soon as he is healthy.  If he pulls another subpar game his career could be over here if they have to go back to Allen. 

I’m not saying Allen is better than a healthy Cam.  But I think it’s tough to sit him if he goes 4-0 into the bye. Would love to be in those closed door meetings to hear that discussion.  

Also being real here anyone that honestly thinks Kyle Allen is better for this team than Cam Newton after his performance the past two games needs to re-evaluate their ability to watch football.

Averaging 2 fumbles a game this season is not good! Especially given a lost fumble is more costly than an interception in nearly all cases.

Archived