• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Ray Ray return punts in San Fran?

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, Carolina Rider said:

Isn't Terry Godwin still a viable option? I think he's currently signed to Jacksonville's practice squad, so we could theoretically just drop Ray Ray and sign him to the active roster.

Probably the most perplexing decision made by the staff this season.  I would understand if they released Godwin for someone better, but Ray Ray seems worse.  No better at returns, and can't hold on to the ball.  

If the Panthers don’t try out some new returners, both guys who are already on the roster and some guys off the street, I will be concerned. At least bring in some guys and light a fire under Ray Ray’s ass to let him know one more fumble and his NFL career is probably over. No one wants some bullshit returner who fumbles all the time, get that sh!t out of here Ray Ray.

Bye week is perfect time to find another returner.

All he has done is mufff, fumbles, or watch the other team down the ball inside the five. If blackburn wants to keep his job, replace him. All I heard is hes "boom or bust", theres been no boom and faaar too many bust.

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

Bye week is perfect time to find another returner.

All he has done is mufff, fumbles, or watch the other team down the ball inside the five. If blackburn wants to keep his job, replace him. All I heard is hes "boom or bust", theres been no boom and faaar too many bust.

This is what has got me tight. 

Get someone in there who’s going to actually catch the ball and is sure handed. If it’s Samuel, then so be it. I’m not even asking for him to advance it. Too many times Ray Ray has passed on catching the ball, and we’ve been down right near our end zone.

Archived