• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Be Aware: Reid could cost us this game

ncsfinest21

more context

Reid

"I remember they changed my position in my contract year.  I remember they released Navarro Bowman who lead the NFL in tackles the year before and asked me to play his position.  So that will be on my mind when I get there"

Just now, Devil Doc said:

Many post on here are dumb, should we lock all of them? Or just ones people do not agree with? Just a question. 

Dumb racially and politically motivated threads don't belong in the main forum. Go whine about free speech elsewhere

1 minute ago, CRA said:

more context

Reid

"I remember they changed by position in my contract year.  I remember they released Navarro Bowman who lead the NFL in tackles the year before and asked me to play his position.  So that will be on my mind when I get there"

Mind-numbingly stupid football organization. Just from a football standpoint, that was a stupid idea. 

1 minute ago, ellis said:

Eric going apeshit before last year’s Philly game was a tad odd. I prefer him not to do that kind of stuff, but again, didn’t affect the outcome. 

Yep, I didn't like that type of grandstanding where he out himself above the team. But, I'm sure it got addressed behind the scenes and it hasn't been an issue since. Based on that, I'm just not all that concerned about it for this one.

I strongly disagree... You get the same emotion that Reid has to facing his former team just as you did with McCoy and any other player facing their former team feeling they have something to prove. I think it's disrespectful to say that Reid could cost us the game. Reid has been a solid player for us and deserves to be treated that way,  especially by fans of his team!

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

Dumb racially and politically motivated threads don't belong in the main forum. Go whine about free speech elsewhere

This wasn't a racial or politically motivated thread... but whatever straw man or brush you want to paint. Duke is better anyway. 

1 minute ago, PantherPhann89 said:

I strongly disagree... You get the same emotion that Reid has to facing his former team just as you did with McCoy and any other player facing their former team feeling they have something to prove. I think it's disrespectful to say that Reid could cost us the game. Reid has been a solid player for us and deserves to be treated that way,  especially by fans of his team!

I mean any player COULD cost us the game, with penalties. Its a little projecting off a players performance, we already know how the NFL is.. they will hype it up as an revenge game. Therein, will make the refs for chippy, so its a legit concern for sure. I just do not know if I would word it as being aware. 

25 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

cops hate kaepernick and reid by association

Isn’t part of his protest to stop the prejudice by generalizations?

‘Cops’ represent millions of people.

For someone who claims to be an ally you’re doing a shitshow job.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/19/sports/football/colin-kaepernick-nypd-rally.amp.html

1 minute ago, onmyown said:

Isn’t part of his protest to stop the prejudice by generalizations?

‘Cops’ represent millions of people.

For someone who claims to be an ally you’re doing a shitshow job.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/19/sports/football/colin-kaepernick-nypd-rally.amp.html

no it's to stop black people from being murdered by police

Archived