• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Be Aware: Reid could cost us this game

ncsfinest21

I like Eric Reid but he is known for doing a little too much at times and costing us some 3 and outs dues to personals fouls. Amid his recent interview he said he didnt forget what the 49ers did. He said its not revenge. But seeing him saying He didnt forget  pretty states yea its revenge. I just hope he keeps his head out his butt and plays solid.

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

Eric Reid has been on a steady incline and getting better and better and better.  

but we do have two players that likely will be playing with extra emotion this week.  That always can go either way. 

Who is the other one? Irvin due to the Seahawks rivalry? CMC since Shanahan used to be his babysitter?

Whenever someone brings a but into a conversation, it exposes who they are.

"I like <player/person>, but..." only means, "I really don't like this player/person AT ALL, but would like to sound reasoned and rational so I can maybe get them to agree with me."

Just save us the BS and leave it to the demons in your head.

4 minutes ago, Bartin said:

Who is the other one? Irvin due to the Seahawks rivalry? CMC since Shanahan used to be his babysitter?

Shaq Thompson got a lot more going on than football right now.  My comment was just about dudes playing with a lot of emotion this weekend.  Shaq has a rough go the past week. 

Archived