• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Film Room: Titans Offense

ellis

Time to take a look at the Titans running game on game day eve here. Will have a look at their passing game later on tonight.

It’s formidable. It’s different than what Shanahan does, but it’s no less overwhelming. This was all against the number one run defense in the NFL. 

If Henry doesn't put up 150+ I'll be surprised. We'll probably be the worst run D in the NFL in most if not all categories after tomorrow.

This honestly could end up being an all-time bad rushing defense. I don't see it getting any better as our few big bodies get worn down over the course of the season due to lack of depth there.

I watched about 70% of the Titans/Buccaneers tape today. My goodness, Winston makes some really, really awful decisions. Not like we didn’t know that, but my goodness. The Bruce Arians experiment, I always felt, would fail. He asks too much. Seven step drops. Holding the ball way too long. You saw what happened in London. When you shut down that run early, you can swarm around him and force him into terrible decisions. They don’t run an efficient offense. They put big points at times, but it’s not efficient. It’s built on the deep ball. You can’t be that one dimensional, with that quarterback, and not turn the ball over dozens of times.

Archived