• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OT Williams should never see the field

Captain Obvious

Just now, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

How was this dude All Pro

One key word there.  Remember, the NFL stands for "Not-for-long"  What a player did a few years ago doesn't mean poo right now.  Right now, he doesn't even need to be on the 53 man roster.

It’s pretty sad when opposing players are saying this kind of poo about a guy who your coaching staff believed was a starter at a key position.  On the other hand, maybe this guy should look at some of the defensive performances his team has put up this season before he runs his mouth.

Still, subbing in Williams for no apparent reason right before that play makes zero effing sense.  Who rotates OTs regularly?  I knew when they said Littke was back healthy that they'd find a way to mess it up, and they did.  Moton was a top rated tackle last year...  The coaching staff still does some of the dumbest things I've ever seen in my 25+ years of playing and watching football.

That being said, McKinley is a head case and classless, but he's right.

19 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Remember when earlier this season everyone was talking about our great OL depth and how our "problem" was not being able to start them all? Some people were even wanting to trade Moton since our depth was so amazing.

LOLOLOLOL!!!

I, for one, was NOT in that crowd.  The OL was my biggest concern outside of safety,

Whatever shittalking gets heaped on us is deserved.  A 2-7 team came into our stadium and just mercilessly beat our asses today.

For you youngins who weren't around for it, what you saw today is what John Fox's Panthers looked like probably half the time after about 2005 or so.  With the obvious exception of 2008.

Archived