• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Pick'em Szn 2 Wk 13

Bronn

Good morning!

1. Once again, @Datawire takes the week and the power point with 12 correct picks in week 12.

2. @Raleigh PF and @FakePlasticTrees come in right behind him with 11 correct picks.

3. In a four-way tie for third, we have myself, @Mr. Scot, @grimesgoat, and @bigdavis with 10 correct picks.

4. @MHS831, @CRA, @Wyank, and @Cracka McNasty all scored 9 correct picks.

5. @Khyber53 brought home 8 correct picks.

6. Pendleton the Parrot had a rough week scoring only 6 picks. We all beat the bird this week.

7. ...except for @Boxhead85, who logged no picks.

image.png.db195af70141de64283bca6634d35cf1.png

I'll have this week's games posted shortly.

As a reminder, double check your picks each week. Last week, we had another set of picks that didn't pick the winner in one game.

Good luck all!

17 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

You know what that bird's actually doing right? :thinking:

It's a little known fact, birds flying between the earth and sky are associates or messengers of deities. In this particular instance the bird is portraying an ancient dance personifying one of the twelve deity's of victory and success. 

58 minutes ago, Datawire said:

It's a little known fact, birds flying between the earth and sky are associates or messengers of deities. In this particular instance the bird is portraying an ancient dance personifying one of the twelve deity's of victory and success. 

Uh huh...

I have a couple that are mates. I've seen them "dance for the deity" every once in a while too :poison:

FYI in the coming weeks, I'll accept pick changes up to an hour in advance of kickoff times. If you need to make a change in your picks, post it as its own post in the thread rather than edit your original pick post.

Thanks!

Get those picks in! Busy football day tomorrow.

Archived