• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Marino mock

raleigh-panther

18 minutes ago, bobowilson said:

Herbert is the next Josh Allen, but less mobile

I agree that arm talent and size are extremely overdrafted, and accuracy is underdrafted

Tua is one of the most accurate college passers in decades.  Draft him and pray for the best.

Herbert is a LOT less mobile than Allen.

I'm very concerned about Tua's injury issues, but if his medicals check out I'd take him ten times out of ten over Herbert. Hell, even if there's concerns there I'd still take him over Herbert if we're just hellbent on taking a QB in the 1st no matter what.

3 minutes ago, GoPanthers123 said:

We will get one of those OTs instead

If Andrew Thomas is there, run to the podium. I'm less excited about Wirfs since he's been a career RT at Iowa. I think Austin Jackson might end up being the 2nd OT off the board when all is said and done.

We have 7 picks in this draft, at least 3-4 of them need to be linemen of some sort. The trenches on both sides of the ball need all the help we can get.

3 hours ago, Forty-Eight said:

Kid has upside. Grier had a sissy arm coming out of college. And all of a sudden, Panthers fans now somehow think he has an arm. Just watch and see Sunday. He’ll stink. Herbert would change the direction of this franchise big time. Dummy

Yikes

This draft season is gonna blow

I mean, if Cam is coming back and Grier looks good the first priority is protecting them from injury. I don't mind nothing but boring picks even though we're all probably bitter we can't use this draft to focus on fancy positions like free safety and WR. 

Alabama has like seven or eight players I'd love us to draft. Both tackles, the safety, a corner and any of their WR. Their MLB is legit too. 

We might be in position to take the first corner available too. 

6 hours ago, Forty-Eight said:

I don’t understand Panthers fans wanting to rebuild the OL so bad. Little was a high 2nd round pick and will be handed the LT job next season. Moton and Trai are the answer on the right side. Paradis will be here bc of his contract. LG is the only position that needs to be filled bc Van Roten is a free agent. 

Little has major health issues and it's unclear if he is good enough to start at LT. Moton belongs on the interior of the line due to his size and abilities. Paradis can be cut just like Kalil was cut, or he can be kept for depth with a new center drafted. Moton can go to LG imo.

Every year there are players that are over rated. I have no idea who that is but they are always there. In 2011 it was every QB but Cam and it showed, not that it stoped the experts from comparing turds to a stud because they have to do the hype thing regardless. If the QB isn't franchise quality in the top 10 then i am more than happy to land a high quality LT. If they are over rated too then we have plenty of areas that can use talent. I am not at all against landing that LT, we have needed it for years and without that franchise QB in 2020, we will get another shot in 2021 if Cam situation doesn't work out.

16 hours ago, ncfan said:

Oh yeah,

F the kid because he's from Oregon, cant touch him

But lets draft a 

1 year wonder

From LSU at QB

Makes logical sense.  

Let's

hit enter one or two more times.

News flash - Cam Newton was a one year wonder.

Archived