• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McDanials, Brady, CMC, Moore, Juedy

AU-panther

3 minutes ago, Xtreme said:

Zero chance he goes to Dallas. Dallas already has their QB who, I may add, had one hell of a season. If Brady goes elsewhere, my guess would be New York. Closer, they need a QB and New York fits right up there with the fancy lifestyle Brady is used to.

Why would a 43 year old QB go to a rebuilding team?

My goodness people think before you post. Brady is about championships, if he leaves it will be for a team who he can help win a SB. This is Manning all over again when he left Indy to join Denver. Brady wants to retire with a SB victory. That aint happening in NY.

8 minutes ago, Real1zOnly said:

Why would a 43 year old QB go to a rebuilding team?

My goodness people think before you post. Brady is about championships, if he leaves it will be for a team who he can help win a SB. This is Manning all over again when he left Indy to join Denver. Brady wants to retire with a SB victory. That aint happening in NY.

New York isn't as bad as their record indicates. When your QB struggles, everybody else struggles. New York is one of the few teams I can see Brady playing for. Do well in the FA and the draft, factor in Brady's experience and game management, he has the potential to turn NY around very quickly. 

2 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

No.

Brady will be on a west(ish) coast team.

Draft Thomas or Derrick Brown and focus on the long term Panthers not the short term.

The NFL is so year to year.

Panther. falcons, Rams all go to the SB and don’t even make the playoffs the following year. So many of you need to get this long term success crap out of your heads. The Patriots are a dynasty, the Seahawks have Wilson and are coached so damn well. The Saints drafted well with Lattimore, Ramscyk and Kamara and have Brees. 

The people who think there’s no such thing as windows and garbage that Gettleman spewed are so out to lunch. Yes you look for long term pieces and we have a couple of those but each year you need to gear up and add difference makers. 

What you’re suggesting just once again wastes another season of guys like CMC’s rookie contract and a big reason why we have yet to have back to back winning seasons.

Don't bet on brady here, he's staying AFC where he can pick a spot to beat up on turd teams.  I mean, the NFC south is to the AFC east what the SEC is to the sunbelt.  hell, every division in football is infinitely better than the AFC east, he was almost always guaranteed 6 free wins until buffalo stopped being awful. If I had to put money on it, if he does play on a new team next year, I'd say denver where John Elway loves his aging heroes.

7 hours ago, AU-panther said:

Would that be interesting to our owner? 
Would that be interesting to Brady?

The hell are y’all ppl wanting Brady in a Panthers uni smoking? He’s not coming to Carolina, and why TF would you want an aging 43 year old QB as your starter. Cam haters need to chill. Pure foolishness. 

Are these the same people wanting Brady who freaked out about adding someone like Jason Peters or Andre Whitworth on a short term deal?

Anyway, Brady isn't coming to Carolina. Why would be cut a (likely)cheaper player in Cam Newton to get a washed up version of Brady? We aren't the 2015 Broncos that had an elite defense that just needed someone not to be fully retarded behind center. 

Archived