• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can Joe Brady design us an offense in which the Qb releases the ball within .9753 seconds after the snap?

1of10Charnatives

Because unless we fix the offensive line, that’s about how long Cam/Burrow/Tua/Allen/Grier/Delhomme coming back from retirement is gonna have to get rid of the ball.

Think about that poo while you write your “let’s mortgage the future to get Burrow/we have to draft dline/need a corner/WR/I really like the punter from Alcorn State” thread.

I’ll say it again.

A crappy Dline next year only affects next year. An oline this bad could cripple our qb situation for years.

Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it Huddle.

3 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Because unless we fix the offensive line, that’s about how long Cam/Burrow/Tua/Allen/Grier/Delhomme coming back from retirement is gonna have to get rid of the ball.

Think about that poo while you write your “let’s mortgage the future to get Burrow/we have to draft dline/need a corner/WR/I really like the punter from Alcorn State” thread.

I’ll say it again.

A crappy Dline next year only affects next year. An oline this bad could cripple our qb situation for years.

Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it Huddle.

I mostly agree. Oline is the bigger need. But our second biggest need is Dline and if Brown is sitting there, I just can’t see how we pass on him. 

At any rate. I just hope we load up on big hog mollies on both sides of the ball. I would be mad at all if the first 5 picks are lineman 

Just now, Soul Rebel said:

Which is why I'm concerned that we are looking at hiring the former 'Phins OL coach who was fired in record time.

https://www.thephinsider.com/2019/7/29/8938019/miami-dolphins-fire-ol-coach-pat-flaherty-promote-dave-deguglielmo

With the news that Rhule is gonna let Brady pick his staff, that might not be true anymore.

We already know we reached out to a guy on the Saints staff.

Just now, Moo Daeng said:

Hopefully a few new players and some different coaching and an offseason and a new offense will combine to alleviate your fears 

The answer at this point is hopefully and maybe and we will find out.

Just now, onmyown said:

I’d imagine the oline won’t stay the same as last year.

Okay, but for everyone advocating for other priorities in the draft, please explain how the o line is going to be better and be realistic about how much talent you expect Hurney to pull from any none 1st round pick.

Staying the same is not the same as getting better. Are you prepared to take the chance that not prioritizing fixing the o line could have long term consequences for whoever lines up at center next year?

If that’s Cam, Burrow or dog help us mister Glass himself Tua, do you really wanna take that gamble in order to address something that can always be addressed later?

Archived