• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft a QB but sit him a year?

Squirrel

Draft a QB in the 1st but sit him for a year?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Draft a QB in the 1st but sit him for a year?

• Yes
    • No

The only quarterbacks worthwhile are Burrow and Tua. The rest are all risks that will cost too much to draft. Cincinnati will draft Burrow, no matter what, and the Dolphins or the Chargers will trade up for Tua.

It just makes more sense to roll with Cam, or wait until next year to find a new quarterback. 

7 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

The only quarterbacks worthwhile are Burrow and Tua. These rest are all risks that will cost too much to draft. Cincinnati will draft Burrow, no matter what, and the Dolphins or the Chargers will trade up for Tua.

It just makes more sense to roll with Cam, or wait until next year to find a new quarterback. 

Yep

37 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

I'd be okay with Love in the 2nd.  No QB worth the 7th pick will be available

Tua could be but it would be a risk with his health. Also don’t rule out trading up with Detroit to get him. It wouldn’t take all that much draft capital.

1 hour ago, Krovvy said:

The only quarterbacks worthwhile are Burrow and Tua. The rest are all risks that will cost too much to draft. Cincinnati will draft Burrow, no matter what, and the Dolphins or the Chargers will trade up for Tua.

Yeah I don’t really expect to get a new franchise QB this year unless it’s one of those two which is unlikely. If we’re not committing to Cam though I’d trade him and get something and then sign a vet or roll with Allen so we can lose some games for Trevor this year.

Archived