• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PSL Owners Losing Seats for Luxury Suites

GRWatcher

47 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's like you feel as if you're doing your civic duty by going to a professional football game. LOL!

Damned if that ain’t true !  Lol.  I love the game and honestly these past couple of years, I always felt if Cam and Luke were on the field we always had a chance 

above that, I’ve seen Brady, a Farve, Rodgers, Eli, Peyton, Troy Aikman, Deion Sanders, Larry Fitzgerald, Steve Young,  and so, so many others  back in the day,

I am by no means rich but to be able to see these players, wow...I’ve been blessed 

to see Cam and Luke, greatness and it is so different in person than on TV.  I got to meet Cam in person and spend several hrs with him, awesome.   Greatness, hard to define but you know it when you see it 

1 hour ago, CatTower said:

Exaggerate much?  Obviously, if you try to give away tickets at last minute, people will be less inclined to accept.  A week before the game, shouldn't be very hard to give away a ticket.

Point is that PSL doesn't make you royal or something.  Could just be season tickets.  Not sure why so many PSL owners feel so entitled.

no, I don’t exaggerate.  I think you do by saying such about someone you do not know 
None of the PSL owners I know feel entitled. No one feels that way
we put our money where our mouth is and it’s as simple as that 

you may spend your money in hunting or fishing or cars or boats or whatever. We spend ours supporting a team.  That’s all it is. Those who don’t pay benefit from sell outs that our,PSLs guarantee as you get to see it on TV. That is a fact. 

people want something for free that I spend hundreds of $s for and that’s not the way  life works. More than once, I offered my tickets at face value and all the ‘die hard’ fans on this board turned them down.,,Tix that included a parking pass ...so no, I hear people talk poo here a lot the time about what great fans they are well 

money talks and bullshit walks.  This is pro sports, not a charity 

8 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

no, I don’t exaggerate.  I think you do by saying such about someone you do not know 
None of the PSL owners I know feel entitled. No one feels that way
we put our money where our mouth is and it’s as simple as that 

you may spend your money in hunting or fishing or cars or boats or whatever. We spend ours supporting a team.  That’s all it is. Those who don’t pay benefit from sell outs that our,PSLs guarantee as you get to see it on TV. That is a fact. 

people want something for free that I spend hundreds of $s for and that’s not the way  life works. More than once, I offered my tickets at face value and all the ‘die hard’ fans on this board turned them down.,,Tix that included a parking pass ...so no, I hear people talk poo here a lot the time about what great fans they are well 

money talks and bullshit walks.  This is pro sports, not a charity 

If not for PSL owners this team wouldnt be here. Because we work hard to get a good education and job and spend our hard earned money to support the team through the bad times were the bad guys I guess?

15 hours ago, Basbear said:

I can not believe some of posters here siding with org on this, 125% of the 1996 price is fair??? Has the panther org got bootlicking bots in the huddle, this is wild! 

Yup. They’ve made the decision year after year to not sell them at current value. Surely they’ll be happy with 1/4 of that.

I’m curious to know just how many good options there are for the seat relocation.

22 hours ago, joeyxfresco said:

Also, I wonder if the team is announcing the uniform change during the press conference. I don’t have team insiderzz but I know a league guy who has yet to be wrong about any uniform changes since Nike took over. They said Carolina started the process in March of 2019 but have been tight lipped on when the new uniforms will take over. From my understanding and from what Igo said on Twitter EVERYTHING was on the table down to the name, logo and colors. Seems like they decided to stick the current identify 

Unfortunately the Richardson statue was not on the table

14 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

That’s not true. If you want to believe that, that’s on you 

for twenty plus years I saved to go to games.  I live in Raleigh so that is gas, food, lodging rain or shine. Good teams.  Bad teams. Jimmy claussen and Chris weinke 

preseason included And for playoff games and there haven’t been many, that’s extra 

people on this board talk poo all the time about PSL holders and it’s ridiculous.  I give up other things because I enjoy the NFL. It’s that simple 

I have tried to practically give tickets away to people on this board and couldn’t when I had to travel for work

the Nfl is a product.  It isn’t free. It’s as simple as that 

I am grateful to have been blessed to see some of the greatest players in nfl history 

including some of our own and people who don’t but should have a little bit of gratitude that the stadium shows sold out as a result and they get to see it on tv

Laying it on a bit thick aren’t we

1 hour ago, WUnderhill said:

Yup. They’ve made the decision year after year to not sell them at current value. Surely they’ll be happy with 1/4 of that.

I’m curious to know just how many good options there are for the seat relocation.

The current value of my seats is $12,500 each. Why would anyone settle for 1/4 of that from the organization that would sell them for full price?

15 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

I am really sorry

this is not right and someone at the Panthers should make it right for all of you 

im not kidding go social media and shame the fugers 

I have little to  be angry about. If it turns out there are no good seats to move to i will disappointed but I will have around $12k to find something new or just use on single game tickets. Panthers have handled this poorly as far as communication but whatever

12 hours ago, CatTower said:

Exaggerate much?  Obviously, if you try to give away tickets at last minute, people will be less inclined to accept.  A week before the game, shouldn't be very hard to give away a ticket.

Point is that PSL doesn't make you royal or something.  Could just be season tickets.  Not sure why so many PSL owners feel so entitled.

Entitled to what?

I think we're at a point where so many manage the games they go to via app and can get tickets through various services.   The need for PSLs isn't quite what it used to be so many PSL owners are nearing the point to sell them all together.  Buying them mid 90s, the return on them is huge so there's probably a chunk of owners in these sections staring down that scenario and will now lose a few grand due to getting relocated to the upper deck.  That right there is what I consider to be the strongest gripe.  It's lost cash from those who view it as an investment and not a family/personal totem. 

Archived