• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

Trump is threatening to pull the Republican National Convention out of NC because he wants assurance he can have a full arena.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-warns-may-move-republican-133918437.html

Sports are likely to be played this fall without fans, but this guy wants a full arena of his supporters to massage his own ego no matter what.

15 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

Times must be hard... every package that USPS was supposed to deliver to me over the last 2 weeks has been stolen during USPS transfers.  Not sure if anyone else is having the same issue.

Hope you're not insinuating that postal employees are stealing your packages.  It is next to impossible for postal employees to get away with stealing packages. 

Just now, jfra78 said:

Hope you're not insinuating that postal employees are stealing your packages.  It is next to impossible for postal employees to get away with stealing packages. 

I don’t care who or what.  All I know is all my poo has been going missing during transfers and I have been receiving lost/stolen emails from vendors.

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Trump is threatening to pull the Republican National Convention out of NC because he wants assurance he can have a full arena.

Sports are likely to be played this fall without fans, but this guy wants a full arena of his supporters to massage his own ego no matter what.

I’m down if it gets moved.  Joke will be on the city of Charlotte for spending all that money on Golden line.

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, let’s spike Charlotte’s infected total. A packed arena of 15k yelling people who just got off planes. What can go wrong? 

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You want the political crap out of this thread but here you are posting political crap in this thread.

• Pie 9

1 hour ago, Shufdog said:

You want the political crap out of this thread but here you are posting political crap in this thread.

Seemed pretty relevant to the public health of Charlotte. I don't consider public health to be a political issue, despite the fact that everyone else is trying really hard to make it one. Seems like something that would receive widespread bipartisan support.

If you support it, be sure to be there. Hug your friends and family tight afterwards.

• Pie 4
  • Poo 1

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Seemed pretty relevant to the public health of Charlotte. I don't consider public health to be a political issue, despite the fact that everyone else is trying really hard to make it one. Seems like something that would receive widespread bipartisan support.

If you support it, be sure to be there. Hug your friends and family tight afterwards.

Everyone seems to be wanting to come to NC for some reason......

3 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

when a proper vaccine is developed, what "pecking order" should these be given out?

Probably healthcare workers and anyone in a rest home?  This would seem like common sense, but I figure the gov will come up with some strange directive.

Some are already saying they are scared because it is being "rushed".  4th qtr will be a sensational one for certain

Just now, stirs said:

when a proper vaccine is developed, what "pecking order" should these be given out?

Probably healthcare workers and anyone in a rest home?  This would seem like common sense, but I figure the gov will come up with some strange directive.

Some are already saying they are scared because it is being "rushed".  4th qtr will be a sensational one for certain

Rich people first silly