• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

38 minutes ago, stirs said:

It's actually not that outrageous of a video.  He does have an opinion that he tries to confirm by listing some videos of people who would seem to confirm his point of view.  Now, if he listed people with the opinions that cases were undercounted, then it would be a better video.

But not a nutjob, just someone who differs from you.  You would make a video of stuff saying end of world is coming because of Trump.

Keep in mind, Trump won't win.  Now, see the forest?  Trees still in the way?

I didn’t watch the video nor do I plan to watch it. It’s 100% garbage guaranteed. 

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, Wes21 said:

As I've stated previously, I had some issues with the first 3-4 types of masks that I tried.  I think its due to the shape of my face, and in particular my nose.  Once I found surgical masks it was a huge win for me.  Last week I went ahead and ordered some other types of masks, particularly since it looks like gyms might be requiring them soon.

At any rate, I found that I can breath pretty well in this one (pic attached) and its nice because it doesn't fog up my glasses.  Its a little warmer to wear than the surgical mask, but I can breath in it a little easier and I can definitely talk in it better.  I got it on Amazon for like $7.

image.png.7f9ecf095d93ef6683d5fa2812f92367.png

3 hours ago, trueblade said:

I have this same mask. Love it. I can wear it for hours with no issues. 

do you guys think it would fit someone 6'5'', the ear holes don't look like they reach very far back and some of the ones i've had before were super tight

4 minutes ago, rodeo said:

do you guys think it would fit someone 6'5'', the ear holes don't look like they reach very far back and some of the ones i've had before were super tight

Tall people have REALLY large heads?  Maybe Amazon sells extensions

26 minutes ago, stirs said:

Tall people have REALLY large heads?  Maybe Amazon sells extensions

of course i mean you gotta scale up all the body parts or we'd look deformed with little human sized heads and massive adonis bodies

15 minutes ago, rodeo said:

I'm not sure how it would fit someone with a larger head.  I do know that it comes with a huge strap that goes around the back.  The first time I put it on all I used was the strap, and my wife had to point out that it had the little ear holes as well.  The strap will definitely fit a larger head.

image.png.2945a015f8ed63d566f9bdfb25a37b76.png

Edited by Wes21

46 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Why do you even bother anymore?  I do commend the effort. "Some dude" posted the video, but complied clips from several medical experts to make the video and it was immediately panned.  As you have probably figured out, minds are made up one way or another by now.  At this point you could literally spend all day posting link after link and if it does't fit the narrative, it will be somehow discredited.  Trenches have been dug, period.

I knew exactly what the response was going to be before I posted that video. People don't want to hear anything that might challenge their way of thinking or what they've been told..

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

14 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

I'm not sure how it would fit someone with a larger head.  I do know that it comes with a huge strap that goes around the back.  The first time I put it on all I used was the strap, and my wife had to point out that it had the little ear holes as well.  The strap will definitely fit a larger head.

oh that should be good then

i see that they don't ship til september but i guess i'll order it anyway

57 minutes ago, Shufdog said:

I knew exactly what the response was going to be before I posted that video. People don't want to hear anything that might challenge their way of thinking or what they've been told..

You literally have more people getting shot in Chicago, getting struck by lightening in India or drowning in a flood in Japan than dying if 40 years-old or younger in South Carolina from COVID-19.  

Edited by 45catfan
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, Wes21 said:

Masks with ventilation holes are useless, might as well wear nothing.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

3 hours ago, Shufdog said:

Maybe the material was just not good enough...

5 minutes ago, kass said:

Maybe the material was just not good enough...

The material was great, simply fantastic.  Some say it may be the greatest bit of material that anyone has ever seen.  There was other material, but nobody had ever seen it.  I made it famous.  Believe me.

• Beer 2