• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We don't know who we are drafting yet?

steven8989

No one knows exactly who the Panthers are drafting at this point. Not even the team itself. They have a set of players that they will draft depending on who is available at the time of their selections.

Everything is fluid and crazy things can happen on draft day. Maybe they trade down. Maybe they trade up. Maybe they have a pre-arrange trade already made that will be announced on draft day. Who knows. 

50 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Brown or Simmons

or Tua as the unlikely wild card

Cant imagine it would be anyone else.

From the sounds coming from Jourdan Rodrigue, Kinlaw checks more of Rhules boxes than Brown but we'll see. 

Crazy looking at your avatar since I was watching my 600 lb life last night lmao 

1 hour ago, jfra78 said:

Nope none of them.  You're just making stuff up.  

That’s ridiculous and I’m not backing him up. All the pre-draft threads the past two years had DJ and Burns as our consensus picks. Grier was absolutely assumed to be our pick as well. Miller’s only pre-draft visit was with us. Also, Little was @Verge’s call as the guy we were going to pick if Burns was gone. He wasn’t a consensus pick but I think that was more of a most of us were hoping it wouldn’t happen because we didn’t like him.

Marty has 100% telegraphed 5 guys the past two drafts. Saying that you didn’t know doesn’t mean it wasn’t obvious to the folks who love following the draft stuff.

This year it’s definitely tougher because of the lack of visits. I think we’ve got the Simmons, Brown and Okudah trio as our potential picks but it wouldn’t shock me if 2 of the 3 are already gone so I think our pick will be partially made for us.

53 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

If any of y'all really didn't know who was being picked the last couple years then Hurney must have u fooled like he does David Tepper. 

have you ever bet on a panthers pick since you know what they're going to be?

Archived