• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newton on IG Live w/ Chris Paul "I've never known anything other than the Panthers"

PantherBoy95

I did debate posting this; the fact is Newton isn't a Panthers and that's that.
Felt like some (including myself) would be interested however.

Newton touches on COVID-19 impacting his status, and etc. Nothing groundbreaking.

"I think that's more important than anything, man. I've gained this interest [in] meditating every morning, man, and it's time for me," Newton told Paul, via ESPN. "I'm a fish out of water. I've never ... known anything other than the Carolina Panthers, and now it's like I want God to direct my path and put me in a position where I can thrive and be myself. But on top of that, it's still [about] becoming better

https://sports.yahoo.com/unsigned-cam-newton-believes-coronavirus-restrictions-have-affected-his-freeagent-market-161751154.html

https://twitter.com/JoshParcell/status/1247264784380289026?s=20

15 minutes ago, RenoCarolina said:

some team is going to score a huge win by signing him.

hope it is AFC except no Panthers North.

why not panthers north? id prefer that so that i can have a team to root for while this one is shitty

5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Pretty surprised someone hasn’t added him.  Its tough timing for him for sure.  

I'm sure PLENTY of teams would love to add him at a decent price to have a QB competition to start camp.  However, it makes it nearly impossible to invest your money in Cam until you can test him out yourself.

46 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

The red Sox had the curse of the bambino. The panthers will have the curse of QB1. A horrible decision from management. 

I love cam as much as anyone else. 

but was the team’s management supposed to do? He hasn’t gotten better yet and have given him plenty of time to heal. There was simply no interest in him from anyone given the fact he’s been sitting on the sidelines for the better part of 2 seasons. 

Archived