• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jaguars looking to trade Fournette

1 hour ago, MMA said:

We ain’t getting Trevor. Tepper is too stupid to rebuild this team. He’s the Michael Jordan owner in the NFL. The man signed a coach from college for 7 yr 62 mil. He cut Cam Newton who was going to make 19 mil. Instead of trying to limit the signings in free agency, we go spending. Lose a lot of comp picks. That’s not how you rebuild a team. And did I forget to mention that Tepper kept the biggest problem (Marty Hurney) and fired everyone else. 

none of this is wrong

LJqb.gif

2 hours ago, MMA said:

We ain’t getting Trevor. Tepper is too stupid to rebuild this team. He’s the Michael Jordan owner in the NFL. The man signed a coach from college for 7 yr 62 mil. He cut Cam Newton who was going to make 19 mil. Instead of trying to limit the signings in free agency, we go spending. Lose a lot of comp picks. That’s not how you rebuild a team. And did I forget to mention that Tepper kept the biggest problem (Marty Hurney) and fired everyone else. 

What kind of progression would you need to see over a 3-to-5 year time frame in order to admit you were wrong about Tepper?

15 hours ago, t96 said:

Count me in as one of the idiots who wanted him badly over McCaffrey...

That's not really an idiot opinion at the time.  Fournette can be all world when he wants to be.  But he's a lot like Clowney and "plays when he wants to play."  

15 hours ago, t96 said:

Well Kamara and Cook are in a contract year, McC actually had 2 years left. But I don’t think the deal was dumb and I’m sure another RB will get more than him in the next year or 2

Both will demand more money than CMC simply because CMC got paid first. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Both will demand more money than CMC simply because CMC got paid first. 

Probably but who knows with RB contracts. McC is honestly way better than both of them, and most people can see that (Cook unreliable and Kamara better in a split time role). If Vikings and Aints look at what happened with the Rams and Gurley I could see them hesitating. Open market hasn’t been kind to RBs either (Bell and Gordon)

14 hours ago, MMA said:

Thats cute you are still mad about Cam

Seems to me there's a trend in the NFL where the tolerance level  for "distraction" type players is dropping, and fast.

Teams are moving on more quickly and those players are having a harder time finding teams to re-engage with them. 

Archived